我走我世界

我走我世界
strong heart。my view(0^.^0)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Because of u,strength comes to me...




wee chek,thanks a lot...
i feel so luckily tat i pocess such a wonderful fren who noe me a lot...
yesterday,he call me n tell me wat i have to do with those troublesome uni's things..
i really hope that my appeal would b success soon n i can enter U tat i wish to enter...
it is great to hear tat they aldi done wat should they do b4 enter U...happy with them...
but i still sad...whole process without me...
our dream..enter U...travelto the whole world...my fren...can u b wif me all the time...
the things tat make me feel warm is...u all still concern about me...
i m worry...a lot...i scare, i m far from u all...can't join u all's topic...so sad...sum negative thinking cross my mind recently...god..cn i ask for energy from u?
dad...my dearest dad...
yesterday i saw a video which entitled:let me go daddy(i hope i cn rmb well)...
so touching!i miss my dad after watching it...y u leave me ,my dearest dad...
i really need u so much...i need ur love...i need ur caring...wat i need is u,dad...
i can't imagine the day u leave us...so quietly...u din told me wat should i do...
wat should i do?only cry i can do...my heart break...

sumtime,i wish to b weak...can i?
i must b strong?i dun wan make my dearest mum sad...
i wan protect her anyway,use all my way...!i wun allow anybody to hurt her!
so,i must learn to bstrong...
thanks god to give me my mum...i m proud of my mum...
she is my life...she is the one!
even cry,i can't let anybody to c it,can i?
give me strength,god...i need it...
i promise to myself: BStrong girl!You r the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment