我走我世界

我走我世界
strong heart。my view(0^.^0)

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Repeated feel~

Success...come to me!I want it!
Haiz...sigh,worry about my english level...
hope that i can improve it through the effort i put in!
i listen to the speech through youtube...search anythings that i m interested in,haha!
haiz...sumtime,dunnoe wat they talk about!haha...
But,i think i m able to cope it if i listen it everyday...
my letter...offer letter...will it be possible...tat mca representative tell me tat the possibility are too low...but i still hope that the miracle will occur...haiz!
time can heal my wound...i think so...
but i feel sad and regret...
regret that mean have to blame sumbody?not necessarily...
if i put UMS as last choice...mayb i m in Sabah nw...
and summore i can have a flight...
things i desire to do...tat is travel to the foreign country before 27...
bac to the topic...if i choose Sabah...will i regret?but wat i can b sure is my mum will definitely feel down and start to worry about me...
Mum...the person,the only person i care the most...it is in my heart all the time..!
I hope i can enter local U...it is my dream b4 i start my form 6...
i study as more as i can during form 6,in order to enter the U which located at KL...
Now...seen to be impposible to achive my dreams is it?
Heartbroke...local U,is it the best for me?
Utar..the last choice for me?haiz...
Bstrong...i pray...wat i wish can b true...

No comments:

Post a Comment